Maintaining Company Currency Rate
Date : 13.04.2018
Setting – Currency – Company – Company Currency Rate
- In our system, the user(s) have the flexibility to define the Currency Rate based on respective Effective Date.
- This currency exchange rate is customized by company individually.
- User(s) can select a specific company after that define the respective Effective Date, Buy Rate and Sell Rate for certain currency.
To define Currency Rate in a specific company
- 1. Choose Settings > Currency.
- 2. Select a Company.
- 3. Click Company Currency Rate button on specific currency, and then it will lead you to company currency details page.
- 4. Click Add button. Fill in Effective Date, Buy Rate, and Sell Rate.
- 5. Click Save.
- 6. The currency will not be highlighted red anymore when the data is complete.
Was this answer helpful ? Yes / NoBACK TO BLOG PAGE