Fiscal Year Closing
Date : 17.04.2018
General Ledger > Fiscal Year Closing
- Fiscal Year Close is performed to finalize a snap shot of transactional activity for an entire fiscal year.
- It is important to ensure that all financial activity for the year is accurately recorded in your accounts prior to closing the accounts.
- Once Perform a Fiscal Year Closing, Account will proceed to new Financial Year.
- Before the confirmation to perform the year-end closing process, the user(s) are allowed to Test Run to have the overview of the Accounts.
To Perform the Fiscal Year Closing
- 1. Choose General Ledger > Fiscal Year Closing.
- 2. Click Confirm and system will prompt out confirmation message.
- 3. Click Yes or No.
- 4. Journal Entry will create a Journal Entry Document after operate Fiscal Year Process.
Was this answer helpful ? Yes / NoBACK TO BLOG PAGE