Edit Company Currency
Date : 06.04.2018
Setting – Currency – Company
- User(s) are allowed to edit their own currency as per company’s or industry’s requirement.
- User(s) have the flexibility to define the Control Account No. for Profit Gain or Profit Loss from currency exchange rate.
- If any of the Control Account No. for Profit Gain A/C No. or Profit Loss A/C No. is not defined, the particular currency data would be incomplete and thus highlighted in red.
To Edit Currency in specific company1. Choose Settings > Currency.
2. Select Company.
3. Click Edit button on specific currency.
4. Fill in Control Account No. for Profit Gain A/C No. and Profit Loss A/C No.
5. Click Save.
6. The currency will not be highlighted red anymore when the data is complete.
Was this answer helpful ? Yes / NoBACK TO BLOG PAGE