Date : 16.04.2018
Setting > Project
- A Project is a planned set of interrelated task to execute over a fixed period, within a certain budget of cost and other limitations.
- With each project, you can also set up corresponding codes that tie into your accounting system
- Such codes will ensure that your figures are put into the correct project, which makes it easier for reporting purpose.
To Add A New Project
- 1. Choose Settings > Project.
- 2. Select the specific company that you wish to add a new project.
- 3. Click Add.
- 4. Enter the Code and Name of the project.
- 5. Click Save.
Note: You can click Add button on a Parent Project to create more or unlimited Child Project.
Was this answer helpful ? Yes / NoBACK TO BLOG PAGE