Defining Journal Type
Date : 16.04.2018
Setting > Journal Type
- In this section, Journal Type is used for classification for the following entry screen:-
- – A/P Entry or Purchase Entry
- – A/R Entry or Sales Entry
- – Journal Entry
- – Payment Mode
- Journal Type allows the user(s) to select and filter journal entries based on the same type of business transaction.
- User (s) will have the flexibility to add Journal Type, for an example, if a company would like to segregate the Company Sales to either Normal Sales or Project Sales.
- As a user(s) issue an A/R Invoice, they have the option to select either Sales or Project Sales for the particular Sales Transaction.
To Add/Edit Journal Type
- 1. Choose Setting > Journal Type.
- 2. Click Add/Edit.
- 3. Enter/Edit Code and Description and Apply to which Entry Screen or Payment Mode. (Yellow field is Mandatory)
- 4. Click Save.
Was this answer helpful ? Yes / NoBACK TO BLOG PAGE