Defining Document Number Format
Date : 16.04.2018
Setting – Document No.Format
- It is a legal requirement in some countries that the numbering of certain documents issued by companies must follow specific rules determined by the legal authorities.
- The official document number is used in documents like invoices issued to end customers as well as presented to the tax authorities. These official numbers are usually in a format defined explicitly by the respective governments or controlling authorities and can consist of number and letter.
- However, in IRS Business Suite you can also use this functionality to configure the document number format to provide your company with a more flexible document numbering than the standard one.
To Edit Default Document No. Format
- 1. Choose Settings > Document No. Format.
- 2. Select Company.
- 3. Click Edit button in document default format.
- 4. Enter relevant details.
Edit Default Format
Format of Code
Was this answer helpful ? Yes / NoBACK TO BLOG PAGE