Configuring Payment Mode
Date : 16.04.2018
Setting – Payment Mode – Payment Mode Category
- A customer can choose a Payment Mode based on your company’s list of preferred payment methods.
- Payment Mode Category is to segregate various payment methods into different categories.
- Typical payment methods used in a modern business context include cash, cheque, online banking, credit or debit cards etc.
To Add / Edit / Delete Payment Mode Category
- 1. Choose Settings > Payment Mode > Payment Mode Category.
- 2. To Add new Payment Mode Category, click Add button.
- 3. Enter Code and Description.
- 4. To Edit payment Mode Category, click Edit button to do further amendment.
- 5. To Delete Payment Mode Category, Click Delete button.
- 6. Select Yes or No.
- 7. Click Save.
Was this answer helpful ? Yes / NoBACK TO BLOG PAGE