How to Change Tax Rate in IRS POS System
‼️Notice‼️ The General Guide released on 24 May 2018 is withdrawn/ canceled and replaced by the General Guide as at 25 May 2018.
In line with the Ministry of Finance (MoF) announcement to reduce the goods and services tax (GST) rate from 6% to 0% effective 1st June 2018, IRS Software Sdn Bhd has come out with a guide to enable the user to –
– Manually ADD the NEW TAX CODE with New RATE
– Manually set the Tax Codes in IRS POS > General Setup > Company Profile > GST
– DECREASE the ITEM PRICE after the GST is zero-rated using the EXCEL EXPORT AND IMPORT function. Users are required to have EXCEL PROGRAM in order to perform or update the item price.
– Sales Tax: TAX CODE – SR0 ; TAX RATE – 0%
– Purchase Tax: TAX CODE – TX0 ; TAX RATE – 0%
✅ Please back up your IRS data before proceeding to your new item price setting